perfsonar-user - [perfsonar-user] Maddash mesh setup

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

[perfsonar-user] Maddash mesh setup

  • From: "Remsik,Robert" <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [perfsonar-user] Maddash mesh setup
  • Date: Fri, 15 May 2015 23:12:29 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-GB, en-US

Hello!

I'm trying to setup maddash instance to have 2 dashboards, one for our
sister research universities(manual setup) and one for our local ISP
organizations(mesh configuration). Each dashboard will have a grid for
OWAMP and BWCTL. The idea being able to tell if any any site is having
issues at a glance. I want to use the mesh for our local ISP group so
we hand .json URL out and people can be auto-configured for all of our
local ISP collaborators with minimal effort. Before I delve down this
road too far; I wanted to ask if this would this be considered good
practice or is there a better way to go about what I'm trying to do?

I got started on this road because the box I'm publishing my .json from
doesn't seem to want to subscribe to that same .json. I haven't figured
out if it's a same-source conflict or if it's something in the way I
have the configs setup.

Thank you in advance,

--
Robert Remsik
Academic Computing and Networking Services