perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] PerfSonar Best Practices

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] PerfSonar Best Practices

  • From: Jason Zurawski <>
  • To: "Remsik,Robert" <>
  • Cc: perfsonar-user <>
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] PerfSonar Best Practices
  • Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2015 15:18:23 -0500

Hey Robert;

Thanks for offering this clarification - the short answer is ‘no’, there
isn’t a succinct location that describes these sorts of use cases. The
longer answer is:

1) it is needed

2) the project can address these (and others)

3) in the meantime - there are oodles of (admittedly) scattered
things that address these use cases on the training page:

http://www.perfsonar.net/about/training-materials/

In particular you may want to look at the “Deployment and Regular Testing”
materials on this page:

http://www.perfsonar.net/about/training-materials/201503-ps-training/

It may help you with some of the items below, and if you have additional
questions we can drill down more.

I will alert you, and the list, when we are able to address #2 from my list
above.

Thanks;

-jason