perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] Error retrieving test data: undefined

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] Error retrieving test data: undefined

  • From: Andrew Lake <>
  • To: Terrence Martin <>
  • Cc: "Remsik,Robert" <>, "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] Error retrieving test data: undefined
  • Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2015 07:55:10 -0400

Hi Terrence,

Looks like somehow your postgres user got removed. Are these new installs or
installs that have previously worked?

The following should clear-up your problem but it will delete any data you
had previously collected:

rm -rf /var/lib/pgsql/data/*
/opt/perfsonar_ps/toolkit/scripts/system_environment/configure_esmond
/opt/perfsonar_ps/toolkit/scripts/system_environment/configure_regular_testing
/etc/init.d/httpd restart
/etc/init.d/regular_testing start

If you don't care about losing the measurement data the above should do the
trick. If you don't want to lose the data, I'll need a couple files so we can
pinpoint exactly what is out of sync. Specifically I'll need
/opt/esmond/esmond.conf and /var/lib/pgsql/data/pg_hba.conf (and if the
latter does not exist that's significant information as well).

On Mar 23, 2015, at 6:05 PM, Terrence Martin