perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] Error retrieving test data: undefined

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] Error retrieving test data: undefined

  • From: "Remsik,Robert" <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] Error retrieving test data: undefined
  • Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2015 21:05:47 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-GB, en-US

I actually just solved this issue not but a couple hours ago! The below
clause helped me out. I just had to edit the cassandra-env.sh using the
suggested values and everything seemed to appear.

Give it a try and see if that helps you.

http://www.perfsonar.net/about/faq/#Q68

Cheers,

--
Robert Remsik
Academic Computing and Networking Services