perfsonar-user - [perfsonar-user] Error retrieving test data: undefined

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

[perfsonar-user] Error retrieving test data: undefined

  • From: Terrence Martin <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [perfsonar-user] Error retrieving test data: undefined
  • Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2015 13:53:54 -0700

Hi,

Neither of my Perfsonar systems, the bandwidth, or the latency are currently able to properly report the data. Some stuff is running. However in both cases when I attempt to get results I get the following in the case of the bandwidth host.

Click a hostname to see a graph of the results

Grey text indicates inactive test (tests that have not run in the last 7 days)

Error retrieving test data: undefined

Or in the case of the latency

Error: No Measurement Archives available.
500 INTERNAL SERVER ERROR

It seems clear to me the issue is some disconnect between the data collection and storage. However it is not clear to me where this broke.

Maybe it is because something broke during the auto-upgrade, but I am not certain how to get the system to re-initialize as it were.

Any suggestions on how to proceed would be greatly appreciated aside from a complete re-install.

Terrence