perfsonar-user - [perfsonar-user] Host doesn't registered globally

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

[perfsonar-user] Host doesn't registered globally

  • From: Luís Felipe <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [perfsonar-user] Host doesn't registered globally
  • Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2014 16:46:22 -0300

Hi,

I updated my hosts to 3.4 and since then some them show the field "Globally Registered" with "No". But when I see the "Administrative Information", all is correctly filled. The weird is: when I save the "Administrative Information" without change anything, the field is changed to "Yes" for a while. After some time, the field is changed to "No" again.

Is this some error in the install process?

Thank you.
Luís Felipe