perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] Host doesn't registered globally

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] Host doesn't registered globally

  • From: Garhan Attebury <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] Host doesn't registered globally
  • Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2014 20:12:13 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

One of the three 3.4 hosts I provisioned in the past few days had this.
Eventually figured out the ls_registration_daemon wasn’t running.

Now -why- it wasn’t running where on the other two hosts it was, I don’t
know. Starting up the daemon with “service ls_registration_daemon start”
seems to have worked. I have yet to restart the whole server itself so I’ve
no idea if there’s an underlying problem.

Garhan Attebury
Holland Computing Center
University of Nebraska-Lincoln
402-472-7761

On Oct 13, 2014, at 2:46 PM, Luís Felipe