perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] Host doesn't registered globally

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] Host doesn't registered globally

  • From: Andrew Lake <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] Host doesn't registered globally
  • Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2014 08:15:45 -0400

Hi,

Garhan's suggestion is a good thing to try to get it back registered quickly.
Could one or both of you send your LS Registration Daemon log file
(/var/log/perfsonar/ls_registration_daemon.log) so we can try to understand
why it crashed in the first place.

On Oct 13, 2014, at 4:12 PM, Garhan Attebury