perfsonar-user - [perfsonar-user] Configuring perfSONAR Toolkit on a multi-homed system

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

[perfsonar-user] Configuring perfSONAR Toolkit on a multi-homed system

  • From: "John W. O'Brien" <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: [perfsonar-user] Configuring perfSONAR Toolkit on a multi-homed system
  • Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2014 14:28:25 -0400

Hello perfSONAR-users,

I'm preparing several new nodes for deployment in our network, and have
an opportunity to connect each one to two, topologically diverse
routers. Have any of the list members operated a perfSONAR node in this
kind of configuration, and, if so, could you share your experiences?

I have very little perfSONAR experience, but I'm reasonably comfortable
with Linux sysadmin tasks.

Thank you,

--
John W. O'Brien