perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] PerfSONAR on multiple vlan interfaces per host

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] PerfSONAR on multiple vlan interfaces per host

  • From: "Roderick Mooi" <>
  • To: "Andrew Lake" <>, "Ben Nelson" <>, <>
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] PerfSONAR on multiple vlan interfaces per host
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2014 09:50:29 +0200

Hi Ben

I've also found that the Mesh Configurator can be used to schedule tests for
these kinds of scenarios. It's also simpler than the steps at
https://code.google.com/p/perfsonar-ps/wiki/ToolkitDualInterfaceConfig

Have a look in the

archives for the mail thread "Multiple interfaces on perfSONAR node" for
more information... (link:
https://lists.internet2.edu/sympa/arc/performance-node-users/2013-11/msg00027.html)

Regards,

Roderick