perfsonar-user - Re: [se-cipo-des] RES: RES: [perfsonar-user] RES: RES: RES: RES: RES: RES: RES: RES: [Monipe-des] Fwd: lookup service docs

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [se-cipo-des] RES: RES: [perfsonar-user] RES: RES: RES: RES: RES: RES: RES: RES: [Monipe-des] Fwd: lookup service docs

  • From: Fausto Vetter <>
  • To: Sowmya Balasubramanian <>
  • Cc: Andy Lake <>, "'Comunicação com os desenvolvedores do projeto MONIPE'" <>, , , "'SE-Cipó Desenvolvimento'" <>, Murilo Vetter <>
  • Subject: Re: [se-cipo-des] RES: RES: [perfsonar-user] RES: RES: RES: RES: RES: RES: RES: RES: [Monipe-des] Fwd: lookup service docs
  • Date: Wed, 09 Oct 2013 17:18:25 -0300 (BRT)

Hi,

Following this thread about the integration to the Lookup Service, I was
wondering what are the requirements to deploy a Lookup Service.

We are considering to deploy a Lookup Service on our side, but we need to
know which is the current implementation that needs to be considered. Is this
implementation supported by the toolkit as well? Has this implementation been
used as base for our integration work?

As by now we have at least 2 implementations of the LS (the Simple LS and the
Local/Global LS), which one should we use? Could you please send us the right
pointers to the updated how-tos?

Regards,
Fausto Vetter

Diretoria de Pesquisa & Desenvolvimento (DPD) / Research & Development
Department
Gerência de Redes para Experimentos (GRE) / Management of Network for
Experiments
RNP – Rede Nacional de Ensino e Pesquisa
http://www.rnp.br
Telefone: +55 (21) 2102 9696
E-mail: