perfsonar-user - [perfsonar-user] Re: CentOS/Dell Hardware RAID patch

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

[perfsonar-user] Re: CentOS/Dell Hardware RAID patch

  • From: Jason Zurawski <>
  • To: paw <>
  • Cc: , Performance Node Users <>
  • Subject: [perfsonar-user] Re: CentOS/Dell Hardware RAID patch
  • Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2013 19:29:35 -0400

Hey Paul;

After talking with some of the development team, it would be helpful if you
had any output (if you can capture output) of the specific problems that are
occurring. This can help us determine if this is a hardware compatibility
issue, or a hardware failure issue. The issue that I was thinking of
(discussed a little here:
https://lists.internet2.edu/sympa/arc/performance-node-users/2013-03/msg00013.html)
may have only applied to CentOS 5 (our older 3.2.x release series).

Andy additional info you have would be appreciated. Thanks;

-jason

On Oct 4, 2013, at 7:15 AM, paw