perfsonar-user - [perfsonar-user] perfsonar-ui Usage Questionnaire

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

[perfsonar-user] perfsonar-ui Usage Questionnaire

  • From: Rade Martinović <>
  • To: "Task3 SA2" <>, <>
  • Subject: [perfsonar-user] perfsonar-ui Usage Questionnaire
  • Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2013 13:16:01 +0100

Hi all!

In order to have better understanding of users' needs and to improve perfsonar-ui I have completed little questionnaire which is attached to this email.

I expect that it would take no longer than 20 minutes of your time.

Please when you fill it, send it back to me. Do contact me if you have any problems or comments.

Very much gratefull,

--
Rade Martinović, M.Sc.E.E
Software architect

Tel: +381-11-3031258
Fax: +381-11-3031259
Email:

Internet: http://www.rcub.bg.ac.rs
Skype: rade.martinovic

  • [perfsonar-user] perfsonar-ui Usage Questionnaire, Rade Martinović, 02/06/2013