perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] problem with perfSONAR install

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] problem with perfSONAR install

  • From: Sowmya Balasubramanian <>
  • To: Warren Matthews <>,
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] problem with perfSONAR install
  • Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2013 14:22:18 -0800

Hey Warren,

After the fresh netinstall did you have the /var/lib/owamp directory?

Sowmya

On 2/1/13 7:50 AM, Warren Matthews wrote:
Hi All

I have 12 perfSONAR hosts, all running Net Install 3.2.2, in a community
called GAMMON. Earlier this week I installed the 13th system (at a location
that is a 4 hour drive from my office!), also with Net Install 3.2.2 and it
is not doing something that I think it is supposed to.

On this occasion, there is no /var/lib/owamp/hierarchy/root/regular/

I think this is bad because I thought this was where owamp stores the raw
data. But the service graphs show data. It is also the directory where we
pull the data for our own analysis.

I can't figure out what I might have done differently. Just to be sure I
downloaded the ISO again from http://www.perfsonar.net/download.html but the
reinstall results in the same missing directory.

Any suggestions?