perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] perfSONAR-PS Toolkit call for beta testers

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] perfSONAR-PS Toolkit call for beta testers

  • From: Sowmya Balasubramanian <>
  • To: Carl Hayter <>,
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] perfSONAR-PS Toolkit call for beta testers
  • Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2013 09:17:33 -0800

Hi Carl,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

I have created an issue in our issue tracker for the problem in Firefox: http://code.google.com/p/perfsonar-ps/issues/detail?id=690. A developer will take a closer look at the issue and will try to fix it.

The location bug has already been solved and the fix will be in our next release. http://code.google.com/p/perfsonar-ps/issues/detail?id=676

Thanks,
Sowmya