perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] Global Lookup Service configuration on a private internet?

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] Global Lookup Service configuration on a private internet?

  • From: Andy Lake <>
  • To: "Nickless, Bill" <>
  • Cc: "''" <>
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] Global Lookup Service configuration on a private internet?
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2013 14:55:13 -0500

Hi Bill,

You should not need any special configuration to access the hosts in the
file. I can reach the one's that are running from Comcast-land so really
anywhere should be able to access them. The current gLS has a number of
stability issues and as such will be getting replaced in the very near
future. Its quite possible some will not respond because they are in a bad
state. Just doing some quick tests the ESnet and RNP instances all seem to
respond.

On Jan 2, 2013, at 2:46 PM, "Nickless, Bill"