perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] BWCTL MP Strikes again

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] BWCTL MP Strikes again

  • From: Hakan Calim <>
  • To: Victor Saez <>
  • Cc: , WiN-Labor <>
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] BWCTL MP Strikes again
  • Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 14:48:44 +0200

Victor Saez schrieb:
> Hello again,
>
> Some time ago, I had this question solved, Martin Gründl told me where
> to find the package to install the oppd webadmin service.
>
> I'm reinstalling some services, and I have the same problem again, but
> the link that Martin told me is no longer available.
>
> I've been looking through the repository but I can't get to find it...
>
> Thanks in advance!
>
> Kind regards,
>

> --
> Víctor
Hi Víctor,

Im Hakan responsible for developing the oppd. The oppd gets a new
structure so at the moment the WebAdmin is not supported. Therefore the
WebAdmin is removed from repository. After the developing of oppd is
closed in a next step the WebAdmin will be included. If you have other
questions regarding oppd please contact me.

Best regards,
Hakan

--
Dipl.-Inf. Hakan Calim, DFN-Labor
Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg

www.win-labor.dfn.de