perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] BWCTL Enabled Hosts

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] BWCTL Enabled Hosts

  • From: Jason Zurawski <>
  • To: Victor Saez <>
  • Cc: perfsonar-user <>
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] BWCTL Enabled Hosts
  • Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 07:44:41 -0400

Hi Victor;

On 8/18/10 5:51 AM, Victor Saez wrote:
Dear all,

Due to my research, I have to do some BWCTL tests with different servers
all around.

I already know some enabled servers on the internet2 network that Aaron
Brown told me some time ago.

Is there anyway that I can get a list of server's with BWCTL enabled?

If any of you know about one (or some), and you can share, that would be
great. I'd like to have different servers around, to make some
comparising between tests' results.

BWCTL servers can be located via the perfSONAR information services. Visit this link:

http://www.perfsonar.net/activeServices/

Then click to 'BWCTL Daemon'. This is a list of servers that are currently available. It will change all the time due to new servers becoming available. Hope this helps;

-jason

Thanks in advance!

--
Víctor