perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] Multiple services on a single port

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] Multiple services on a single port

  • From: Zafar Gilani <>
  • To: Aaron Brown <>
  • Cc: ,
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] Multiple services on a single port
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 16:25:59 -0800

Aaron,

I tried doing as you directed in your email, but initially it failed. The error it gave had something to do with perfSONARBUOY service, so I commented out the pSB service endpoints from the combined.conf file. It still said "Services could not be started" so I commented out SNMP-MA endpoints as well to see if two services can be started and thankfully it worked.

Now the two services currently able to start/stop on one port are hLS and PingER.

The error displayed if pSB endpoint is included in combined.conf:

Can't locate perfSONAR_PS/Services/MA/perfSONARBUOY.pm in @INC at /usr/local/share/perl/5.8.8/Module/Load.pm line 27

I opened Load.pm file but @INC is under comments. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Zafar