perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] Multiple services on a single port

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] Multiple services on a single port

  • From: fahad satti <>
  • To: Zafar Gilani <>, "" <>
  • Cc: David Richardson <>
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] Multiple services on a single port
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 11:44:42 -0800

In my opinion, Its not possible, as long as each separate service has
its own daemon.pl script.

However, if there was just one daemon.pl script that could listen on a
port, and based on the type of request coming in, could determine, the
handler to use, and forward it accordingly, this is very much
possible.

Regards,

Fahad Ahmed Satti
Research Associate
SLAC

On Mon, Jan 11, 2010 at 11:38 AM, David Richardson