perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] How the perfSONAR works?

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] How the perfSONAR works?

  • From: Piotr Pikusa <>
  • To:
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] How the perfSONAR works?
  • Date: Thu, 05 Nov 2009 16:16:51 +0100

wrote:
Hi :)

[...]

I've tried packet sniffing with WireShark on Linux. But since WireShark does not
support "SOAP" protocol, i can't see how packet flows.
Hi!
WireShark supports http protocol so if you mark filter as "http" and then sniff packet flow you will get all the communication between services. I hope it helps you to rich your task complete :)

Cheers
Piotr Pikusa
PSNC