perfsonar-user - How the perfSONAR works?

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

How the perfSONAR works?

  • From:
  • To:
  • Subject: How the perfSONAR works?
  • Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2009 11:16:07 -0500 (EST)

Hi :)

I've read the white paper :Towards multi-domain monitoring for the European
research networks

This paper describes perfsonar services.

for example, the MA subscribes the MP / MA.

By read this paper, i could understand the perfSONAR better.

But my mission "investigation about How the services are interaction?" is not
completed.

Is there any method of achieve it?

I've tried packet sniffing with WireShark on Linux. But since WireShark does
not support "SOAP" protocol, i can't see how packet flows.