perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] How the perfSONAR works?

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] How the perfSONAR works?

  • From: Piotr Pikusa <>
  • To:
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] How the perfSONAR works?
  • Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2009 10:29:12 +0100

Hi:)

You can read some documents about NMWG protocol used by prerfSONAR services to interact each other and some publications from:
https://wiki.man.poznan.pl/perfsonar-mdm/index.php/PerfSONAR_and_JRA1_Publications and
https://wiki.man.poznan.pl/perfsonar-mdm/index.php/JRA1_Deliverables

Cheers
Piotr Pikusa

PS
You haven't introduced yourself, have you? What is your name? :)

wrote:
Hi :)

I've read the white paper :Towards multi-domain monitoring for the European
research networks

This paper describes perfsonar services.

for example, the MA subscribes the MP / MA.

By read this paper, i could understand the perfSONAR better.

But my mission "investigation about How the services are interaction?" is not
completed.

Is there any method of achieve it?

I've tried packet sniffing with WireShark on Linux. But since WireShark does not
support "SOAP" protocol, i can't see how packet flows.