perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] Ok I have perfsonar installed, now what?

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] Ok I have perfsonar installed, now what?

  • From: Terrence Martin <>
  • To: Joe Metzger <>
  • Cc: , Phil Demar <>, Maxim Grigoriev <>
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] Ok I have perfsonar installed, now what?
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 13:11:21 -0700

That sounds reasonable. I did manage to find the sonar buoy and get it to
collect some data. We defintely need to work out the actual perf sonar
installs though and appropriate testing points. For example in the pingER
config the default end point is my web server which is not even on my Cluster
network. Perhaps that information was farmed from the OIM or other source. A
CE or SE would have probably been a better choice, but if BDII or OIM is
being used as the source we probably want to publish the correct end point in
those systems.

Terrence