perfsonar-user - xmldb error

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

xmldb error

  • From: Manuel SUBREDU <>
  • To:
  • Subject: xmldb error
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 11:08:38 +0300

Hi,

when I go to [1] and click on the url of our perfsonar (nren.ro), I get
the following errors.
<quote>
Collection:
http://ogf.org/ns/nmwg/tools/org/perfsonar/service/lookup/query/xquery/2.0
Store Type: LSStore

EventType: error.common.storage.xmldb.open
Response: XQuery by HTTP failed. Could not connect to eXist via pure
http, nested exception was: class java.net.ConnectException :
Connection refused

EventType: error.common.storage.xmldb.open
Response: XQuery by HTTP failed. Could not connect to eXist via pure
http, nested exception was: class java.net.ConnectException :
Connection refused

</quote>

I do not understand what is the error. I have the exist databases
available on perfsonar.nren.ro:8080/exists/ . Could you point me into
the rigth direction ?

[1] - http://dc211.internet2.edu/cgi-bin/perfSONAR/tree.cgi

Manuel SUBREDU
Network Engineer at AARNIEC/RoEduNet