perfsonar-user - FAS-MA and FS-MP

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

FAS-MA and FS-MP

  • From: Ralph Niederberger <>
  • To:
  • Cc: DEISANOC <>
  • Subject: FAS-MA and FS-MP
  • Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 14:55:33 +0200

Dear all,

I am just reading through the "Administrator's Guide: perfSONAR MDM 3.1"
Manual Version 1.5 from May 2009 and found at page 5 "FAS-MA" and "FS-MP"
as perfSONAR MDM services. These are not mentioned in the document anymore.

Could someone give me a hint, what is meant with these services. They are also
not mentioned in the table on page 3.

Have those services been skipped?

best regards

Ralph

Ralph Niederberger
Juelich Supercomputing Centre
Institute for Advanced Simulation

Phone: +49 2461 61-4772
Fax: +49 2461 61-6656
E-Mail:

WWW: http://www.fz-juelich.de/jsc/

JSC is the coordinator of the
John von Neumann Institute for Computing
and member of the
Gauss Centre for Supercomputing

Forschungszentrum Jülich GmbH
52425 Jülich

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Jülich
Vorsitzende des Aufsichtsrats: MinDirig'in Bärbel Brumme-Bothe
Geschäftsführung: Prof. Dr. Achim Bachem (Vorsitzender),
Dr. Ulrich Krafft (stellv. Vorsitzender), Prof. Dr. Harald Bolt,
Dr. Sebastian M. Schmidt