perfsonar-user - Deployment test failed! The following error occured while trying to start BWCTL MP daemon (oppd.pl)

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Deployment test failed! The following error occured while trying to start BWCTL MP daemon (oppd.pl)

  • From: Jason Zurawski <>
  • To: perfsonar-user <>
  • Cc: Hawker Dan <>
  • Subject: Deployment test failed! The following error occured while trying to start BWCTL MP daemon (oppd.pl)
  • Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 05:11:45 -0400

Dan;

Re-directing this message to the perfsonar-users list.

-jason

trying to start BWCTL MP daemon (oppd.pl)
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 02:30:11 -0500
From: Hawker Dan

Hi all :
when I test my bwctl mp using on webadmin, it's shown the msg as follows :

Deployment test failed! The following error occured while trying to
start BWCTL MP daemon (oppd.pl):

OS: Ubuntu version

Any ideas on how to solve this?

Cheers,
Dan

  • Deployment test failed! The following error occured while trying to start BWCTL MP daemon (oppd.pl), Jason Zurawski, 04/13/2009