perfsonar-user - Re: still can't see my lookupservice

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: still can't see my lookupservice

  • From: Jason Zurawski <>
  • To: perfsonar-user <>
  • Cc: vicky <>
  • Subject: Re: still can't see my lookupservice
  • Date: Tue, 07 Apr 2009 07:45:45 -0400

vicky wrote:
Dear Jason :

I have follow perfSONAR MDM 3.1 to define my configuration file last Friday ,

but why am I still can’t see my lookupservice in https://dc211.internet2.edu/cgi-bin/perfAdmin/tree.cgi ?

If you can't see it in the listing, be sure it is configured properly. Re-read the installation instructions and be sure all steps were followed. If you are using the MDM (Java) based Lookup Service perhaps one of the developers can help you debug further.

Thanks;

-jason

  • Re: still can't see my lookupservice, Jason Zurawski, 04/07/2009