perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] Re: [GN2-JRA1] SSH/Telnet MP configuration step

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] Re: [GN2-JRA1] SSH/Telnet MP configuration step

  • From: Stijn Melis <>
  • To:
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] Re: [GN2-JRA1] SSH/Telnet MP configuration step
  • Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 17:13:05 +0200

Frederic LOUI wrote:
Stijn Melis a écrit :
Hi Frederic,

I can't seem to connect to your MP using the Looking Glass web start version. I also tried the version I have installed on my computer here, and that doesn't work either. If I enter the URL in my browser, I can connect to it, though.

One thing I notice, is that you have Java 6 update 1, maybe the error could be due to that, but I'm not sure. Would you mind trying to run the web start version under Java 1.5 and telling me if it works?

Regards,

Stijn
Stijn,

It is strange ...
I've the access-list on the router updated as follow:
access-list 101 remark permit_perfsonar_telnet_ssh_mp
access-list 101 permit tcp any host 195.98.238.194 eq 8080
Is there anything else to add in the ACL ?

Bgrds/Frederic

Honestly, I have no idea :s I've never had to work with the access-list.

Did you have any luck with Java 1.5?

Regards,

Stijn