perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] RRD-MA in PerfSONAR 2.0 RC1 bug ?

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] RRD-MA in PerfSONAR 2.0 RC1 bug ?

  • From: "Nina Jeliazkova" <>
  • To:
  • Cc: <>
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] RRD-MA in PerfSONAR 2.0 RC1 bug ?
  • Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 12:09:25 +0300

Frederic LOUI

> > Hello Frederic,
> >
> Hi Nina,
> > Don't have any clues, but is the problem only with traceroute, or also
when
> > retrieving everything from the service?
> >
> The problem only occurs with traceroute. When "retrieving all" from the
> service it works fine.

That's strange, the only difference from message point of view should be that
the request for interface utilization are aggregated differently. The issue
with aggregated request is that if the query for just one of the interfaces
fails (e.g. has configuration errors), then the entire requests fails. At
least this was with pre 2.0 perfsonar, but it might be the same with 2.0
distribution. Anyway, could you check all interfaces for configuration errors
(missing rrd files, etc.)?

Regards,
Nina