perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] RRD-MA in PerfSONAR 2.0 RC1 bug ?

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] RRD-MA in PerfSONAR 2.0 RC1 bug ?

  • From: Frederic LOUI <>
  • To: Nina Jeliazkova <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] RRD-MA in PerfSONAR 2.0 RC1 bug ?
  • Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 10:31:51 +0200

Hello Frederic,
Hi Nina,
Don't have any clues, but is the problem only with traceroute, or also when
retrieving everything from the service?
The problem only occurs with traceroute. When "retrieving all" from the service it works fine.
Also, could you look into perfsonar.log (JWS is now configured in debug mode,
so it creates perfsonar.log file on start , in Windows it is in your desktop,
on Linux I guess on some temporary directory or you home directory).
I will check the perfsonar.log and keep you posted.
Is there any chance to test your service from outside?
I will ask the local LAN administrators and tell you if/when the service would be available.
Regards,
Nina
Anayway, many thanks for your usual support Nina ! ;-)
Bgrds/Fred

--
Frederic LOUI / GIP RENATER

Service de Suivi Operationnel / Metrologie & QoS
Network Operations Service / Metrology & QoS

Tel: +33 1 53 94 20 40 / Fax: +33 1 53 94 20 31
http://www.renater.fr