perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] RRD-MA in PerfSONAR 2.0 RC1 bug ?

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] RRD-MA in PerfSONAR 2.0 RC1 bug ?

  • From: "Nina Jeliazkova" <>
  • To: ,
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] RRD-MA in PerfSONAR 2.0 RC1 bug ?
  • Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 09:40:19 +0300

Hello Frederic,

Don't have any clues, but is the problem only with traceroute, or also when
retrieving everything from the service?

Also, could you look into perfsonar.log (JWS is now configured in debug mode,
so it creates perfsonar.log file on start , in Windows it is in your desktop,
on Linux I guess on some temporary directory or you home directory).

Is there any chance to test your service from outside?

Regards,
Nina

Frederic LOUI