perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] Installation problem of ver 1.0

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] Installation problem of ver 1.0

  • From: Jason Zurawski <>
  • To: Yannis Mitsos <>
  • Cc: Vedrin Jeliazkov <>, "Athanassios C. Liakopoulos" <>,
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] Installation problem of ver 1.0
  • Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2006 12:46:20 -0400

Yannis Mitsos wrote:
Dear Vedrin,

Thank you for your prompt answer. Unfortunately, I have already checked
all those parameters many times. To be honest I have faced the same
problem in the past when I first install perfSONAR MA service but I
cannot remember the workaround.
It would be nice if an experienced developer can provide some guidelines
on how to start the debugging.

If you could open a bug on this issue, and please attach information such as your exported variables as well as any logs that were generated that would help me a great deal in trying to resolve this problem.
From your output I can't really make an educated guess, could you also attach the actual test shell script and perhaps one of the request files?
-jason