perfsonar-user - RE: [perfsonar-user] Installation problem of ver 1.0

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

RE: [perfsonar-user] Installation problem of ver 1.0

  • From: "Yannis Mitsos" <>
  • To: "Vedrin Jeliazkov" <>
  • Cc: "Athanassios C. Liakopoulos" <>, <>
  • Subject: RE: [perfsonar-user] Installation problem of ver 1.0
  • Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 21:07:58 +0300

Dear Vedrin,

Thank you for your prompt answer. Unfortunately, I have already checked
all those parameters many times. To be honest I have faced the same
problem in the past when I first install perfSONAR MA service but I
cannot remember the workaround.

It would be nice if an experienced developer can provide some guidelines
on how to start the debugging.

Best regards,

Yannis