perfsonar-user - Fw: Installation problem of ver 1.0

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Fw: Installation problem of ver 1.0

  • From: "Vedrin Jeliazkov" <>
  • To:
  • Cc: Yannis Mitsos <>
  • Subject: Fw: Installation problem of ver 1.0
  • Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 17:20:51 +0300

Hi,

Please have a look at the attached upgrade problem report from Yannis Mitsos
<>,
maintainer of the SEEREN RRD MA, and send him some
clues how to resolve this issue.

Best regards,
Vedrin
* * Vedrin JELIAZKOV - Network Engineer
* * Institute for Parallel Processing
* IST Foundation * Bulgarian Academy of Sciences
* The Bulgarian NREN * Acad. G. Bonchev St 25-A
* * 1113 Sofia, Bulgaria
* * Tel: +3592 9796606
http://www.ist.bg ICQ: 42633308
PGP Public Key
http://cert.acad.bg/pgp-keys/keys/vedrin-jeliazkov-0x0F7EF249.asc
7EA1 7539 9B83 D8BF 4C1D 4890 0CE5 0B4B 0F7E F249