perfsonar-user - Re: Can't get data using perfsonarUI 0.04

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: Can't get data using perfsonarUI 0.04

  • From: Roman Lapacz <>
  • To: Jerome Durand <>
  • Cc: , Nina Jeliazkova <>, Vedrin Jeliazkov <>
  • Subject: Re: Can't get data using perfsonarUI 0.04
  • Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2006 16:09:25 +0100

It would be great if Nina and Vedrin look at this closer

Roman

Jerome Durand wrote:
Hi,

I applied the changes you told me without trying to think too much about it. (I think that it is better to validate the doc is correct and supporting process works alright) You can see the config file attached.
If I remember yetserday's discussions we had, I am not obliged to fill in all parameters (hostname, authRealm) right ?

I still have the same problems with perfSONAR-UI v0.04. Note my service is declared in MA.conf as described below:

RENATER-TEST,http://supervision-ipv6.renater.fr:9090/axis/services/MeasurementArchiveService,NMWG2v2_netutil,"",utilization,utilization

The thing still seems to work fine when I use the test client.

Jerome