ntacpeering - Re: Viability of a P&R FTW

Subject: NTAC Peering Working Group

Re: Viability of a P&R FTW

  • From: Matthew J Zekauskas <>
  • To: Michael H Lambert <>, "" <>
  • Cc: Ryan Nobrega <>
  • Subject: Re: Viability of a P&R FTW
  • Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2015 16:14:33 -0400

With respect to DeepField: We've had some personnel turnover that I think has helped give the impression of fade, but it still is up and running. My suspicion is that it has been more useful to universities than aggregators. If you have feedback, I think it would be welcome. Feel free to send to myself or to Ryan Nobrega (cc'd, not on this list currently) or .

--Matt

On 8/18/15 1:57 PM, Michael H Lambert wrote:
>Internet2 Tools:
>- Router-proxy
>- SNAPP
>- Deepfield (w/NDA)
Should Deepfield be on the list? My impression is that after great initial
hoopla, it has at best faded into the background. Or is this feeling just
caused by the lack of follow-up by Internet2 with the regionals?