netsec-sig - Re: [Security-WG] DDOS Mitigation

Subject: Internet2 Network Security SIG

Re: [Security-WG] DDOS Mitigation

  • From: Karl Newell <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [Security-WG] DDOS Mitigation
  • Date: Mon, 9 May 2016 19:57:26 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:0

No, we didn’t plan for a webex so there won’t be the equipment for it.  We’ll get the meeting notes out to the group after GS.

Karl

--
Karl Newell
Cyberinfrastructure Security Engineer

From: <> on behalf of "Magorian, Daniel F." <>
Date: Monday, May 9, 2016 at 7:45 AM
To: "" <>

Karl, we're very interested in an I2 solution to DDoS but won't be at the global summit.  Will there be a webex for the Wg meeting?   Thanks.   Dan

Sent with Good (www.good.com)