ndt-users - Re: Release Candidate for NDT

Subject: ndt-users list created

Re: Release Candidate for NDT

  • From: Aaron Brown <>
  • To: Joseph Bernard <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: Release Candidate for NDT
  • Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2015 13:06:44 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Hey Joseph,

The small sliver is the flash applet, but it should be usable from the web ui without going through the flash applet itself (the _javascript_ has the applet do the test, and then retrieves the results from the applet). The below error is likely caused by not having port 843 opened in the firewall on net-test.clemson.edu. There’s a daemon listening on that port that Flash gets a security policy to let it make connections back to the NDT server.

Cheers,
Aaron