ndt-users - Please unsubscribe me

Subject: ndt-users list created

Please unsubscribe me

  • From: "Mrs. Christine Scott Siegel" <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: Please unsubscribe me
  • Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2015 12:41:35 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Please unsubscribe me from this list. I am no longer involved with our ndt server.

Thanks,

Christine Siegel
Systems Administrator
University Systems and Security
1000 River Road, Teaneck, NJ 07666
Mail Stop T-BH1-01

Phone: (201) 692-2414
Fax: (201) 692-2494

Fairleigh Dickinson University will never ask for your password. Please do not share it with others!