ndt-users - Re: Release Candidate for NDT

Subject: ndt-users list created

Re: Release Candidate for NDT

  • From: Joseph Bernard <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: Release Candidate for NDT
  • Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2015 13:01:32 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Yesterday I thought nothing was happening, but today I noticed a tiny sliver at the bottom.  I made it bigger with some browser tools to reveal the M-Lab test.  This is the error:

NDT test run towards M-Lab server

There were some errors during the test:
Security error on Control socket: [SecurityErrorEvent type="securityError" bubbles=false cancelable=false eventPhase=2 text="Error #2048"]
NDT test failed.
Error parsing web100 var. varName: ; varValue: null

Thanks,
Joseph B.