ndt-users - RE: NDT on Ubuntu 8.04 or MacOS X 10.4

Subject: ndt-users list created

RE: NDT on Ubuntu 8.04 or MacOS X 10.4

  • From: "Akyol, Bora A" <>
  • To: Aaron Brown <>
  • Cc: "" <>, whinery <>, "" <>
  • Subject: RE: NDT on Ubuntu 8.04 or MacOS X 10.4
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2010 14:43:25 -0700
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: en-US

Here is the exception.

Wed Jun 02 14:41:54 PDT 2010 Starting test session

Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0" java.lang.NullPointerException
at org.internet2.owamp.TestSessionInterpreter.<init>(Unknown Source)
at JOWPing_GUI.actionPerformed(Unknown Source)
at javax.swing.Timer.fireActionPerformed(Unknown Source)
at javax.swing.Timer$DoPostEvent.run(Unknown Source)