ndt-users - RE: Warning for those using tool off of measurementlab.net website

Subject: ndt-users list created

RE: Warning for those using tool off of measurementlab.net website

  • From: "Casarez, Rick" <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: RE: Warning for those using tool off of measurementlab.net website
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2010 09:56:15 -0400

All,

After re-reading my initial email I would like to point out that I could
be in error and the issue could be end user and not server. I realized I
am blaming MLab when it might not be them. I am working with them now
and hopefully we can resolve this one way or another.

Cheers,
Rick Casarez
Sr. IP Network Engineer
571.262.8709