ndt-users - Re: Getting Protocol Error.

Subject: ndt-users list created

Re: Getting Protocol Error.

  • From: Richard Carlson <>
  • To: Christopher Nicholas Florio <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: Getting Protocol Error.
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 17:52:19 -0400

Hi Chris;

There is some kind of bug in the web100 library code that is periodically failing. It may help to debug this if you tell me what kind of HW you are using. In the mean time you can try running my development ISO image. You can download it from http://people.internet2.edu/~rcarlson/ndt-files/NPtoolkit_v1.8-iptables.iso

Let me know what happens.

Rich