ndt-users - Re: Ashamed to ask but...

Subject: ndt-users list created

Re: Ashamed to ask but...

  • From: Richard Carlson <>
  • To: Martyn Cheatle <>,
  • Subject: Re: Ashamed to ask but...
  • Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 12:14:58 -0500

Hi Martyn;

If I understand you correctly, you created a new web page and are trying to display that page using the fakewww web server included with the NDT package.

The reason is that the fakewww server contains a list of files it is willing to display, and any page not on this list will cause the server to return a 404 error. To add another page you must edit the src/fakewww.c file and add the file name to the "okfile[]" array. Then run "make; make install" install the new executable. Finally restart the NDT services, and your file should be displayed.

Regards;
Rich Carlson