ndt-users - Re: Help please

Subject: ndt-users list created

Re: Help please

  • From: Richard Carlson <>
  • To: "Martyn" <>, <>
  • Subject: Re: Help please
  • Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 16:06:55 -0500

Hi Martyn;

By default the "make install" command will create a /usr/local/ndt directory. The Java jar and class files, the log file, the web100_varialbes file, and the various html files will be moved into this directory. You then need to run the "conf/create-html.sh" script to create a customized tcpbw100.html file. The script then moves this html file into the /usr/local/ndt directory. If you get a 404 message, either the files are no longer in this directory, or if you added another file name to the "okfile[]" array make sure you didn't delete the final 0. This character terminated the array and things will fail if you deleted it.

Just to clarify this the okfile[] array must end with the , 0}; string.

Rich