ndt-dev - [ndt-dev] Re: [Web10g-user] NDT Web10G Patch

Subject: NDT-DEV email list created

[ndt-dev] Re: [Web10g-user] NDT Web10G Patch

  • From: rapier <>
  • To: Richard Sanger <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [ndt-dev] Re: [Web10g-user] NDT Web10G Patch
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2013 13:13:52 -0500

"The middlebox test's use of sequence numbers assumes that TCP Reno is being used." So I'll have the guy who did the work on the CUBIC implementation look into this. It might require some reworking depending on how sequence numbers are used in the different congestion control algorithms. I don't see this as being a show stopper though.

Getting away from RENO is pretty important considering that the default is now CUBIC.

I'll let you know what we find out and thanks for splitting the patches up.

Chris