Subject: NDT-DEV email list created
[ndt-dev] Issue 74 in ndt: Various Java applet bugs - request review
- Subject: [ndt-dev] Issue 74 in ndt: Various Java applet bugs - request review
- Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2013 04:43:35 +0000
Labels: Type-Defect Severity-Medium
New issue 74 by : Various Java applet bugs - request review
Various Java applet bugs below
* Added try catch around parseInt so large numbers wont cause the analysis to stop.
* Fix "/" removal for client ip, for whatever reason IP's end up with a "/" and need to be removed. A typo sClientSideServerIp instead of ClientSideClientIp tries to remove the "/" from the wrong string. This causes it to always detect a client side NAT.
* If TCP timestamps enabled add 12 to the MSS, like the c client does.
* Typo in localization 'clientIpPreserved = Server IP addresses are preserved End-to-End' should be 'clientIpPreserved = Client IP addresses are preserved End-to-End'.
NOTE: This appears to be incorrect in the other languages also, someone who knows the language should also fix these.
Find patch attached
java_applet_bugs.diff 2.8 KB
- [ndt-dev] Issue 74 in ndt: Various Java applet bugs - request review, ndt, 01/22/2013
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.