ndt-dev - Re: [ndt-dev] Re: [Web10g-user] NDT Web10G Patch

Subject: NDT-DEV email list created

Re: [ndt-dev] Re: [Web10g-user] NDT Web10G Patch

  • From: Tiziana Refice <>
  • To: Richard Sanger <>
  • Cc: rapier <>, , Matt Mathis <>
  • Subject: Re: [ndt-dev] Re: [Web10g-user] NDT Web10G Patch
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 15:23:15 -0800

Adding Matt, who could say more about what changes are needed to move NDT from reno to cubic.

On Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 3:13 PM, Richard Sanger <> wrote:
Hi Chris,

Good to here you got this compiling, yeah the I2util is a bit of a pain.

As for requiring reno this is not a KIS Web10G/Web100 requirement, rather to do with the middlebox/ndt test itself.

http://code.google.com/p/ndt/wiki/NDTTestMethodology - under know-issues/limitations

However cubic could be a perfectly fine substitute. I don't know too much about the differences reno vs cubic myself nor why reno is a requirement of ndt tests. If someone who knows a bit more about this could weigh in it would be appreciated.

As for porting process, I'll try do a write up when I get some time - since its probably useful for everyone.

Cheers,
Richard