ndt-dev - Re: [ndt-dev] Re: M-Lab metadata patch

Subject: NDT-DEV email list created

Re: [ndt-dev] Re: M-Lab metadata patch

  • From: Dominic Hamon <>
  • To: Kavitha Kumar <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [ndt-dev] Re: M-Lab metadata patch
  • Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 10:57:57 -0700

Committed as r787.

Thanks for all the great feedback :)

- dominic

On Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 8:14 AM, Kavitha Kumar <> wrote:

On Oct 25, 2012, at 6:32 PM, Dominic Hamon wrote:

Ah, nice catch. I've changed it a little from your suggestion:

-  if (args.length != 1) {
+  if (args.length < 1 || args.length > 2) {
+       System.out.println("Usage: java -jar Tcpbw100.jar <hostname> [client-id]");
       System.exit(0);
    }

WDYT?
Perfect!

I'd like the data to be available in the 'generic' section so it sits alongside similar information - is there any reason to remove it from 'additional data'?
No, pls commit ! Thanks, Dominic.

Once you confirm you agree with this, I'll commit.

- dominic